Cedarwood Essential Oil
Cedarwood essential oil is characterized by a warm and woody aroma and is derived from the bark of the cedarwood tree. Often used during massage for a soothing, relaxing aroma, Cedarwood essential oil also provides gentle cleansing benefits to the skin when applied topically.
- Add one drop of Cedarwood oil to facial toner or moisturizer to promote clear, healthy looking skin.
- Add one to two drop of Cedarwood oil to a warm bath fora relaxing aroma.
- Massage one to two drops of Cedarwood oil onto the chest for an invigorating aroma before exercise.
- Blend one drop of Cedarwood oil with a few drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to skin after cleansing for a radiant complexion.
- Diffuse three to five drops of Cedarwood oil at the end of a long day for a relaxing aroma.
- Diffuse three to five drops of Cedarwood oil in an office or workspace for a peaceful aroma.
- Place a few drops of Cedarwood oil on a cotton ball and leave it in room corners or vents for a fresh aroma in closets and other areas.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
For external use only. Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.