Clove Bud Essential Oil
Clove Bud essential oil, distilled from the common cooking spice, has an energizing and stimulating aroma as well as skin-warming and surface cleansing topical properties. Clove Bud essential oil has many useful applications, including aromatic diffusion, oral hygiene and personal care, massage, and cooking.
- Combine two drops each Clove Bud oil, Cinnamon Bark oil, and Orange oil with water in a spray bottle for a room spray with an energizing aroma.
- Add one drop of Clove Bud essential oil to a toothbrush before applying toothpaste.
- Combine one to two drops of Clove Bud oil with doTERRA Spa Hand & Body Lotion for a skin-warming lotion.
- Dilute one drop of Clove Bud oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply topically during a soothing massage for a warm, energizing aroma.
- Place one drop of Clove Bud oil in 60 mL of water and gargle for a refreshing, clean-feeling mouth rinse.
- Combine two drops of Clove Bud oil, two drops of Tea Tree oil, and honey for a cleaning facemask.