Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint oil has a wide range of benefits from freshening breath to its energizing aroma. Peppermint essential oil is always useful to have on hand.
- Massage into neck and shoulders for a refreshing aroma.
- Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating hair massage.
- Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply after exercise for a refreshing feeling.
- Place Peppermint in a spray bottle and spritz around windows and doors.
- Diffuse five drops Peppermint oil for an energizing aroma.
- Used in aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative.
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic to relieve symptoms of digestive discomfort.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and coughs.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprains, strains, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.